Astark is looking for an experienced to join our team!
Reporting to the Founder & Communications Director, the Project Manager will be responsible for managing all internal teams and external agencies during the project lifecycle for all brand projects. This individual will manage timelines and prioritization, create and track work requests, and ensure transparency through consistent communication with executives and business stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will be adept at working with demanding clients and strong creative and design teams, and used to working within a defined project management process. They must can keep a project on course whilst meeting all creative and technical objectives, and achieving a profitable outcome. This should be accompanied by impeccable communication and sensitive client-facing skills, exceptional attention to detail and a can-do, problem-solving approach.
• Analyze and investigate new project requirements, prepare project plans; assess risks and propose mitigation plan
• Identifying and clarifying the team goals; ensuring that Client and Developer’s expectations are aligned
• Assigning and managing team individual tasks, tracking them on daily basis. Issues resolving
• A good understanding of IT, the Web and IT related business operations
• Managing interactions between team departments and communications both within team and between team and Client
• Ensuring that project meets deadlines, delivering product of required quality and staying within allocated budget
• Conducting team meetings, providing various kinds of reporting
• Tracking individual performance results, taking part in Career Development plans creation
• Experience in Game Development area;
• Experience of work in distributed team development model;
• Solid experience of work on all project phases (from idea to release);Ability to tell critical from just important, work out plans, set priorities, assess risks, track tasks to completion;
• Ability to work on multiple tasks in time pressure conditions;
• Excellent organizational and communication skills, result-oriented approach;
• Fluent English;
• Proactive, self-motivated, highly responsible
• Working closely with 3rd party suppliers, communicating with teams on an ongoing basis and ensure changing resource and project requirements are understood and met
For more information, please contact our Recruitment team directly on email@example.com or please visit our career page at www.astark.co
If you have any question, please contact us at :